Prompt for this week –
Word count – 112 Words
They thought witchcraft was evil. Old fools! Little did they know it was a science of detachment. An art of sacrifice.
Who could sacrifice her milk suckling twin babies and smear herself with their virgin blood? Who could stand in the freezing waters of the lake the whole night waiting for the morning sun to bathe her in its golden nectar.
Who could slit the throat of her husband because the stupid man started howling on seeing the blood? As if they couldn’t have had more babies together.
Today, she would be blessed. She would be in the inner circle. She would be one with them. And rule the world for eternity.
The rules are simple:
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.