We are super excited to present the first ever #TellTaleThursday prompt.
Today we (Priya & I) present a picture prompt to stir your imagination.
The rules are simple:
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Use the picture prompt given below, weave a story, and add to the linky. Have fun!
Word count – 105 Words
The sun was hanging low on the horizon. The sky was a palette of brilliant colours that reflected in the waters below. This was her favourite time of the day. Vendors were leaving the canal in their small boats after a busy day. There was peace and quiet. But very briefly. Soon she heard the whirring sound of the powerful motor boats. She knew what it meant. She was expecting it.
“Josephine, come inside. Clients will be visiting us any time now,” purred a female voice whose owner went by the name of Madame.
She sighed. She would miss the sunset. Once again. As always.