September is finally over…Phew!! What an incredible month it was with #MyFriendAlexa, Ganpati celebrations and children’s exams.
All that is now behind us!!
On this first day of the new month, we (Priya and I) look forward to share an exciting news with you. We are starting a writing challenge. Because we have realised that challenges bring out the best in us. It gives wings to our imagination, prompts us to pour our heart out and makes us feel a part of the community.
So spin a tale that fascinates and spellbinds us, makes us cry, start in fear and roll in laughter, puts stars in our eyes and makes us fall in love..ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Every Thursday we will come up with an interesting prompt/idea to help the creative juices flow. And, no points for guessing what we call it… *drumrolls* … TellTaleThurday !!
So come this Thursday, 4th October, a fun prompt awaits to stir your imagination.
The rules are simple:
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Let us know what you think about it. Any feedback/suggestion/prompts ideas are welcome. We will also give due credit to the contributor. Look forward to your participation.